Preparing for Holiday Online SalesDec 20, 2021
Thanksgiving 2021 is over and here is the online spending for the three important dates for businesses.
- Thanksgiving day - $5.1 billion
- Black Friday - $8.9 billion
- Cyber Monday - $10.7 billion
Just for 3 days in November businesses made about $25 billion on online sales.
So, how to prepare to provide a great CX in this scenario? Here are few tips;
- Set Customer Expectations by letting them know about your availability
- Get extra hands by outsourcing
- Train the new hires
- Adopt a separate helpdesk
- Add self-service options
- Increase the capacity of the IT stack and test it and
- Most important is to boost the morale of the customer support team